Call Title: ENIAC Call 2009
Publication date: 19 March 2009
- A two-stage procedure will be followed: applicants must submit Project Outlines (PO), followed by Full Project Proposals (FPP).
- The submission of an eligible Project outline is mandatory for the submission of a Full Project Proposal.
- The evaluation criteria and sub-criteria, including weights and thresholds, and the selection and award criteria are set out in the ENIAC Annual Work Programme 2009.
- Deadline for submission of Project outlines: 6th May 2009 at 17:00:00 (Brussels local time)
- Deadline for submission of Full Project Proposals: 3rd September 2009 at 17:00:00 (Brussels local time)
OJ Reference: OJ C64 of 19 March 2009
ENIAC Joint Undertaking : 37.053.500 €
ENIAC member States (in M€) :
The budgetary figures given are indicative. The Total public funds awarded by the ENIAC Joint Undertaking to projects arising from this call, following the evaluation and selection of proposals, may differ from the total budget of the call.
Financial contribution of the ENIAC Joint Undertaking to participants in projects:
Following the evaluation, selection and award procedures of the ENIAC Joint Undertaking, the ENIAC Joint Undertaking will conclude grant agreements with participants. The financial contribution of the ENIAC Joint Undertaking will be 16.7% of eligible costs incurred by participants to implement the projects.
Financial contribution of the ENIAC Joint Undertaking member States to participants in projects:
Following the evaluation, selection and award procedures of the ENIAC Joint Undertaking, ENIAC member States will conclude national grants with participants. The financial contribution of the ENIAC member States will be a certain % of the eligible costs incurred by participants to implement the projects which may vary according to the type of participant and the type of R&D activity as specified by each Member State (see Guide for Applicants - updated version with new Polish funding rates).
For participants established in ENIAC member States, eligible costs are defined by the respective funding authorities issuing the national grant agreements (see Guide for Applicants - updated version with new Polish funding rates).
For participants established in Members States or Associated Countries to the Seventh Framework Programme that are not ENIAC member States, eligible costs are defined by the ENIAC Joint Undertaking (see Guide for Applicants - updated version with new Polish funding rates).
Eligibility criteria: The eligibility criteria for proposals, as well as the eligibility criteria to receive funding from the ENIAC JU and from ENIAC Joint Undertaking member States are specified in the document on eligibility criteria.
Objectives: The objectives of the Call are set out in the Annual Work Programme 2009.
- The ENIAC Joint Undertaking intends to provide the applicants with an assessment of Project Outlines by 5th June 2009.
- It is expected that the selection of Full Project Proposals for funding will take place in October 2009.
- It is expected that the grant agreement negotiations for the selected proposals will start in late October 2009.
Project agreements: Participants in any project resulting from this call are required to conclude amongst themselves a project agreement. This project agreement shall lay down the intellectual property arrangements in compliance with Article 23 of the Statutes annexed to Council Regulation 72/2008 of 20 December 2007 setting up the ENIAC Joint Undertaking.
Ethical requirements: The ENIAC Joint Undertaking will not support projects which are contrary to fundamental ethical principles and those recalled in article 4 of the Council decision 2006/975/EC of 19 December 2006 concerning the Seventh Framework Programme of the European Community.