The Forum offered an insight on:
- background, current status and activities of the European Technology Platform on Nanoelectronics (ENIAC),
- the update of the Strategic Research Agenda and its implementation within the European 7th Framework Programme,
- future developments of the Platform in view of the Joint Technology Initiatives,
- Nanoelectronics networking in the world,
- involvement of SMEs will be on the programme of the Forum.
The programme included a panel for open discussion.
Invited speaker: Dr. Paolo Gargini, Director of Technology Strategy for Intel Corporation.and responsible for world-wide research activities conducted outside Intel for the Technology and Manufacturing Group by consortia, institutes and universities.
The ENIAC Forum was organised in connection with the MEDEA+ Forum: a joint MEDEA+ / ENIAC Press Conference was held on November 29th.
Gerard Matheron - ENIAC JTI Governance - Introduction Paolo Frankl - Nanoelectronics and the Environment Heico Frima - Nanotechnologies in the FP7 NMP programme Patrick Dewilde - Scientific Community Council - Forging
to the Association AENEAS
a European Ecosystem
Paolo Frankl - Nanoelectronics and the Environment
Heico Frima - Nanotechnologies in the FP7 NMP programme
Patrick Dewilde - Scientific Community Council - Forging
10, rue Blaise Desgoffe